Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sorry for my absence. But there's good news!

 Wow, it's been way too long since I last posted anything on my blog. Sorry to leave everyone hanging like that. I just haven't had the time nor energy to do much lately. But now, I have news. Alien: Isolation was released a few days ago and I have released episode 5 of my let's play. I've also released episode 5 of my Dawnguard let's play today, so every one please enjoy have a fantastic Saturday afternoon. Oh yes, one more thing. I'm just about to post a little Dekronite Humor video as soon as I post this blog, then I will begin recording some footage for my vlog channel. - For those of you who are interested, I will be doing 50 random facts.

 That's all the current stuff, but over the past couple of days I've tried bulking up my Dekronite Humor playlist a bit, you should check it out, maybe it will give you a chuckle and help make your day a good one.

 Thanks for sticking with me and reading. Byedie bye!

Gaming Channel
Vlog Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment