Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

Multiplayer is failing.

 So far it seems I may need to remove Multiplayer Mondays, because I just cannot get people to record with on a regular basis. You may have noticed that there was no Multiplayer Monday video this past Monday. I am sorry about that. I will give it another try but if I keep having trouble getting people to record with, I will have to put the idea on ice for a while.

 Ah, and some good news for people who actually like my Vampire Weekends videos. I will be finishing up the BloodRayne 2 demo this weekend, and very soon I hope to record some high quality footage of the Dawnguard questlines in Skyrim.

For those of you who are finding me through my blog here, I will post another link to my gaming channel. Just click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment