Translate

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Trying Out "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing"

 Ok, so..... For a few days now I've been trying to get my recording software to co-operate with "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing" so that I can show you guys some fun game play and have a few laughs. But I'm running into trouble.(I use Mirillis "Action!" usually) Any advice would be welcome, but I'm going to keep trying and trying because so far the game seems pretty fun. There are however a few things I would like to fill you guys in on before you start playing, just little bugs and lacking areas of the game that I feel you should be ready for. eg before buying.

 This Saturday, that's tomorrow believe it or not, I am hoping to post a fifteen minute let's play that shows off some neat things, exciting features, and educates you on how to get a powerful start to the game. Cross your fingers and wish me luck, please. Oh yes and, enjoy your Friday!

Here's a quick navigational helper if you were hoping to check out my channel now.
Dekron Sage Gaming (new window)

No comments:

Post a Comment