Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Possible Solution for Van Helsing

I noticed that I've had a few visitors from Poland on my blog and on my YouTube channels. I appreciate the attention and want to say , Witam! And Dzięki!

 Alright, I've been working at it and I've got an episode ready for Saturday morning. In this episode I show you lovely people some tips and tricks to starting off the game like a pro. I had a little trouble getting a cut-scene in the footage so I had to record the cut-scene with Action, and the rest of the game play with Camtasia.

 For those of you who may wonder why my face isn't in the video, Camtasia will not record the game smoothly while also recording my camera. So I had to turn it off. I'm sure you will agree however that getting quality footage of the game is much more important than looking at my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment