Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2016

I have a blog?

 Good lordy Lue! I forgot I even had a blog. I just read that my last post on here was over a year ago. How the hell did I manage to neglect this page for so long. Well, regardless of the past the present is here and at present I am stocking up gaming videos and educational videos to start this year of on track.

 I am really really hoping that with the free time I've been given, and the much faster internet speed, that I will be able to churn out some quality content for my viewers this year. Not just on my gaming channel, but on my educational channel as well. I'm still trying to use my vlogging channel as a kind of therapy for my anxiety and ADD.

 Wow, the last time I was working on this page I was trying to figure out how to get my recording software to stop crashing when I record Van Helsing. It never did get fixed, so that series is dead as a door nail.

 I hope everyone reading this is having a fun and productive year so far, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment