Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Woops!

 Ok, so my first Vampire Weekend is going well so far. Except for one big hiccup. I accidentally uploaded the wrong video last night and now it's going to be another half hour before I can post the correct one. Why a half hour? Because my internet speed is terrible. But it's been uploading for two hours already and has only thirty minutes estimated till completion. Sorry bout this, for those of you who watch my vampire videos, but it will be up soon. Don't forget that if you have any requests or suggestions, I do read the comments under my videos.

 Well, things are back on track, and I have a Multiplayer Monday episode recorded and ready to edit. In this episode another gamer known as B.T.D interviews me. But why interview me, I'm not famous, right? It's quite simple, I saw his Q & A with my buddy Kam and said to him, "Hey I wanna do that!" But none of my subscribers ask me such innocent questions. No, you guys normally get in touch to flirt with me, which is nice. I just don't feel that is something I can do a video about. So while he has a video filled with questions from friends and and subscribers, all the questions he asked me in this upcoming video are his own. I think he did quite well.

 I will post the latest vampire episode on this blog as soon as it is ready, the Multiplayer Monday video too. And last but not least, I will be adding Blood Rayne 2 to my Vampire Weekends this coming weekend. I hope you guys enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment