Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Way too early start to the day.

 I've been such a mess lately. Recording and planning at random times of day and night. Then sleeping when I cannot bear to be conscious any longer. Upon awakening I rush back to the desk to begin editing and in the process fail at socializing with friends and family. I need a schedule, and the balls to stick to it. A better understanding of the software I use would be nice as well, since most of my setbacks are due to complications with recording software and poor self image.

 So then, a schedule..... I'm good at telling what needs to be done, bad at planning it out. My buddy Cameron does this thing called "Multiplayer Mondays." Maybe I could borrow that, and maybe do "Vampire Weekends" since I love vampires so much. I don't know, but one thing is definite, I need to keep this pace of uploading everyday. And I need to keep it interesting. I can't just force myself through the motions and be a lifeless zombie on camera for an unexcited audience.

 I'll figure something out. But for now I need to cook some breakfast and figure out what I am recording today. If you have any suggestions on what I should play next, leave your suggestions with me on my twitter page or on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment