Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Might make me faint.

 I have recently begun a let's play series of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and as I progress further and further, I hit more dizzy spells and moments where I feel my consciousness slipping away. It really is that horrifying for me. And yet I've heard people saying that Five Nights At Freddy's is more horrifying. Freddy's is NOTHING compared to Amnesia, which forces you to approach danger, and pulls your mind into the game with such incredible ambiance. Where as with Freddy's I was given tasks to keep track of to avoid being murdered, which kept me in a manic state.

 Which one do I prefer? I hate horror games! But if you are looking for which one is going to scare you more and make you feel like you are really there, it's Amnesia. Both, however, make you feel very vulnerable. I will post my most recent episode (part 3) here to show you guys what I mean, but I've recorded two episodes after of this one, and it gets more obvious that I am being..... affected, by episode 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment