Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Good stuff coming your way!

 I've recently been trying to record footage of a legendary game,"Borderlands 2" and met with a few problems. Again my recording software is giving me audio problems. But I may have found a way to fix it. And if I have fixed it then I should be about ready to show everyone some great great footage. Borderlands 2 is a truly epic game with so much content and action and awesomeness that I cannot even use Oxford grammar while talking about it!

 Anyways, just cross your fingers and wish me luck. And in the meantime, I have some great videos going up right now for people considering buying Payday 2. Another great game in my opinion. Mainly because of the freedom of choice it allows compared to Payday: The Heist. It is an RPG-action game that actually gets your heart pounding and allows you to play sneaky or raging, level up how you want, buy upgrades with money obtained from your previous heists, and always presents however much challenge you want.

 So, let's hope we have a fun few weeks ahead of us with these games and a few others I've neglected to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment